The themes for this forum are:
- Using OER – what does good practice look like?
- Changing culture, changing practice
- Open education and digital engagement through a widening participation lens
Get involved in #OEPSForum4 now
- Tell us now what you’d like to see or what questions you’d like addressed at the forum by Twitter using the hashtag #OEPSForum4, alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Express your interest in speaking at #OEPSforum4. To share your experience and ideas on the themes in our world café or other session, please get in touch with us at email@example.com by 22 January 2016.
- Submit a poster on any of the themes. Please express your interest by 29 January 2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Further details to follow on poster guideline and final submission deadline.
Program and Registration
Opening Educational Practices Scotland
United Kingdom, Edinburgh