Peruse Edtech for Active Engagement with Digital OERs← Back to list of events
This event open for participation March 1- March 8.
Join an online, asynchronous moderated exploration of the web-based platform called Perusall. This EdTech is a free educational resource that allows instructors to upload OER texts in different formats. Learners interact synchronously or asynchronously to annotate and converse about the content. Content can be uploaded, grabbed from websites, and more. This session will be open March 1 until March 8 for librarians, educators, and more to explore and interact. You're welcome to sign up at any time and visit at your leisure all week! To get the most of the experience, you're invited to interact with one another and visit often. Dr. Stacy Greathouse will moderate the ongoing session to interact with and address questions for participants.
Choose to interact in one or more of these OER documents:
- "The Padagogy [sic] Wheel ENG v5.0 Android" by Allan Carrington.
- "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" by Lewis Carroll.
- "Creating, Using and Sharing Open Educational Resources" by the Commonwealth of Learning.
- Type perusall.com into the address bar in your browser and select Login.
- Create an account using your email address and password, or log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google accounts.
- The onboarding process will prompt you for a course code from your instructor.
Our “course code”: GREATHOUSE-3322
FAQ and Help: https://support.perusall.com/help
United States, Denton
Contributed by: Stacy Greathouse