1. Using visual aids: OEW posters – sharing information about OEW’22 in the Gdańsk Tech Library premises: branch libraries, reading rooms, Lending Librar, open space; OEW Infographics on computer screens, infokiosks and projection screens; using advertising gadgets: bookmarks with QR codes to OER and colouring pages with OER theme; promotional materials available from Open Education Global website: https://www.oeglobal.org/activities/open-education-week/open-education-week-kit/;
2. Preparing touch monitors (information booths) with information about OER presented at Gdańsk Tech Library website https://pg.edu.pl/en/gdansk-tech-library/2021-11/open-education-resources-first-podcast-episode-live;
3. Running information point with promotional materials for library users at Gdańsk Tech Lending Library;
4. Using social media platforms for promotion of OER - promotional card https://www.oeglobal.org/activities/open-education-week/open-education-week-kit/;
5. „Pomeranian Digital Library” - free training for library’s Staff.
Gdańsk Tech Library users: students, academic staff, library staff, other users
The Gdańsk University of Technology Library (Gdańsk Tech Library)